Remember how awesome I am at taking pictures lately...:)
Here are some pictures I stole from my friend Amy who hosted a "Fancy Friend Christmas Dinner"
This is a group shot
Jake, Kelly, Me, Candice, Ashley, Dave, Tony and Veronika.
(Amy was taking the picture)
She made such a delicious meal...
Roast Beef, Potatoes, Bread, Yorkshire Pudding, and a yummy drink...
Then for dessert she made this...
It was a 21 layer Crepe Cake with a white chocolate butterfly!
Can we say creative and delicious!!!!
Afterwards...
we listened to songs on the guitar by Jake and Ashley...
and then visited...
played some silly games...
and then left!
Thanks to the hostess Amy
for a fun night with awesome company!






1 comment:
Amy never ceases to out-do herself...oh how I love ALL these peeps, let me count the ways ;)
Truly a room FULL of talent & totally awesome people. Looks so fun!
Post a Comment