Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Random?

Soo....
What happens when the guy you used to casually date.
Haven't talked to since he told you he has a girlfriend,
texts you and asks if he can set you up with one of his really good friends!
You laugh really hard...:)
Then he tells you....
"I just don't know anyone as down to earth and fun as you.
And you two have the same kind of sense of humor and are easy to get a long with."
Oh boy...
It is flattering and very nice....

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

what in the world? can't wait for the update on this on Monday...and other updates:)

~Emily~ said...

Oh boy...haha, I seriously hope that the scenario we JUST discussed ends up happening, hahaha! ;)

P.S. I saw your bud, Tiffany, going into the game tonight ~was gonna say hi, but pretty sure she didn't see my face.

Team Beardshall said...

WHAT???? What a weirdo.....um look in the mirror when you say that! He is really missing out! Ha that one made me laugh. Oh and GO UTES!!!