Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

LET'S GO UTES!

The annual rivalry game didn't disappoint this year.
Every year since forever my dad and I watch the game....
this year he was in Hong Kong *sad face*
So...
My brother in laws (Phil and Jeff) came to my house and I went to
Scott and Shelly's...
I just can't watch the game with Cougar fans...I think both ends should be able to cheer however and as loud as they want...
Here are some before pictures.
Showing the boys who is boss!

I wish I had more pictures but I don't....
Let's just say...
It was a great game!
I love the games that come down to the wire and are exciting.
People can talk about the refs and can bash all they want but a win is a win....
and..
I'll take it!
Love being a UTE and I love bleeding red!
Thanks Scott and Shelly for such a fun football party and yummy food!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Our pleasure!!!! It WAS awesome. :)

~Emily~ said...

Haha, you show those YBU fans who's boss!