I'm super excited about this new program I'm starting and wanted to share it.
I had a meeting with my bishop last night (ahh)
don't worry it wasn't for anything bad.
Anyways...
we got to talking about the scriptures and I told him how I had a goal to finish the entire Book of Mormon by my birthday.
He told me about a website called http://www.readthescriptures.com/ . And it basically emails you the verses and chapters daily to you.
you customize how long you want to read and it will email it to you.
I get emails sent to me on my phone...so I can read the scriptures "on the go"
You know sometimes I wonder how I have enough time in the day to check my email, facebook, blogs etc...
but i never have enough time to read the scriptures?
That sounds pretty messed up...
SO...with this program I should be done in 45 days....
January 1, 2011!
Wish me luck.
And good luck to any of you that decide to use this program.

2 comments:
This sounds so perfect! I am so excited about this. I am totally going to do it.
Very cool! I'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment