Here are just a few of "MY BUCKET LIST TO 30"
*Ride a Horse ---that's a huge fear of mine
*Ride on the back of a motorcycle
*Visit all the temples in Utah
*Meet 5 NEW friends
*Kiss a NEW boy
*Read the book of mormon again cover to cover
*Get a better half marathon time
*Hike Mt. Olympus
*Hike Timp
Okay...here is the progress of the list...
*Ride a horse.
*Ride on the back of a motorcycle--Remember how there was that one boy who promised me this and now has a girlfriend...
*Visit all the temples in Utah..Not yet
*Meet 5 new friends. + some...that was easy.
*Kiss a new boy...:( Working on it.
*Read the book of mormon cover to cover..(that's coming a long.)
*Get a better half marathon time. (:) :) :) :) :)
*Hike Mt. Olympus. sad to say no.
*Hike Timp. No on this one too.
Man it's hard to set goals and not finish them.
BUT...
I'm turning 30 in less than 2 months and I'm going to turn 30 even if I don't ride on the back of a motorcycle OR Hike Timp.
And that's ok! :)

2 comments:
Do you know someone who owns a motorcycle? And does your motorcycle ride need to be on the back with someone important? Because Spencer is a licensed, VERY experienced rider--I will offer his services. :)
When the spring comes and you decide to hike Timp and Olympus, I would love to come with you. Please?
What temples are you missing? Maybe we should take a little road trip.
Post a Comment