Picture this....
Sitting at the Park and Wait Parking lot at the Salt Lake Airport waiting to pick up your best friend...
It's 10:30 at night.
Cold.
Dark.
Drizzly rainy...
You shut your car off because you can't idle there...
When you go to turn your car back on...
the car is making clicking sounds...
You realize your battery is dead.
So..you grab your jumper cables from the back and start to ask strangers for help.
You ask 3 people and there response is NO...they were just about to go pick up the person waiting for them...
And there you are standing in the parking lot...almost in tears when
a sweet lady approaches you and asks if you need help.
You smile and say Yes, please!
She gladly pulls her car around
then a man comes by with his high beams beaming at us to help us see better...
And finally the car gets started...
It's nice to know there are still SOME good people out there...
For me it wouldn't even be a question if someone needed help...
I would just do it.
The funniest part...the 3 people I asked didn't even leave during the time that lady and man helped me.
They sat in there warm car and watched.
I am so grateful for those 2 strangers who so willingly stepped up and helped a stranded girl. :)

2 comments:
I know what you mean--I've totally been there. I'm so glad someone was available and willing to help you!
And I'm glad you can laugh about it.
So glad you were safe ~ luv yer face!
Post a Comment