Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Great Week

I've had a great week....here is just some of the highlights!
Shay had parent evaluation for her dance class...Scott and Shelly couldn't go SO...Aunt Suzie got to go. She was in Heaven and so was I. She kept waiving and whispering "hi Suzie!" It was so darn cute!

Adelle and I took a nap together while watching "Mickey Mouse Club House." She made sure I said all the things a long with her, Like "Oh toodles" or "Miska-Mooska-Mickey Mouse!" Oh I just love her!
I got to drive in the car while sitting next to this cutie!
She smiled and talked to me the whole way....
My mom and all 3 sisters and I went to lunch. It's rare that all of us can get together.
Cute Mom and Lorianne



Little Soph, Mar and Julianne!

Those are just SOME of the highlights...... :)

No comments: