When someone expresses that their heart is broken...who are we to judge if it really is.
I have heard lots of comments lately like...
"Well, at least she doesn't have to go through what I do."
or
"She has no idea what heartache feels like"
or
"Try being in my shoes"
The truth is...
we aren't in anyones shoes but our own...
and sometimes what would be easier for one person, is harder for another and so on...
So instead of comparing our pains to others...
Let's give more of a helping hand and be there for those when they need it...
Heaven knows when i feel sad and need some love I would want the same for me...
LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS JESUS LOVED YOU!

3 comments:
Amen:). I was just talking about this last night--it's actually such a prideful response to say our trials are harder than others!
I know that this is neither Facebook nor Pandora, but can I give this a HUGE "like!"
Well said my supa cute friend ~ thanks for everything this weekend, you're SO great!!!
Oh my gosh! I LOVE this post. It is so true. I can't even tell you how often I hear that statement. It's a shame. We all have our different struggles in life and just because some might be bigger and harder than others doesn't make them insignificant. Why can't people just be compassionate?
Post a Comment