Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween!

I'm FINALLY getting around to posting Halloween pictures...
It was such a fun night filled with so many great people!
A Pirate and a Cave Woman!


Do you think Adelle was done talking pictures?
And look at Sophie screaming...haha

My cute Dad and the Pea Pod

I can't help but laugh when I see this...
Here is proof that I can take Jeff.
If my bro in law ever gives me heck again....

The 3 little Biehns...
Vampire, Super Girl and a Cow Girl!
After the family things I went to a party and met up with
Bat girl...I mean Tiffany!
Phil and Mar dressed up as Scooby Doo characters...
It was darling.
A few more of my friends at the party...
Amy, Tiffany, Kelly, Ashlee and Dave.
I wish I would have gotten a group shot with everyone..dang!

I love Halloween because you can act goofy, look like a fool and no body judges.
Plus good candy is always involved.....:)


No comments: