Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The book

The Biehns came to Thanksgiving and before the girls could get in the door they were so excited to give me a gift.
Shayla wrapped it with the cutest paper and a sweet note and Peyton made me a paper airplane.
Inside was a book that Kaleigh wrote it took her a really long time and was so detailed...
It's one of the sweetest things anyone has ever given me...
It's titled "The Great Aunt Suz"
Each picture was drawn so well and the story is so stinking cute!
She even did a title page...
this is what it said.

"This book is dedicated to Suzie because, she is the nicest Aunt I've ever had, so that makes me happy. I love her, I adore her, but most of all I believe in her.
Love Kaleigh
P.S Happy Thanksgiving."

I can't even put into words how I felt when I got this...
I am so lucky to have such sweet nieces!
Life is good!

5 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

that is SO cute! Looks like there is a lot of detail put into that....I love it!

wjmom said...

It's amazing how a child can hit the nail right on the head! I'm so glad you are loved and believed in (by someone besides me).

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you liked it. The fact that they did that completely unprompted shows that all the hard work and time you put in with them pays off and makes a difference. You ARE a great Aunt. Thank you for loving my girls.

~Emily~ said...

That is truly SO sweet & thoughtful! A true testament to how GREAT you are!!

Rebekah said...

That is so so sweet. Kids are the best and are so insightful. Love them!!