A couple things that make me happy tonight...
You know those jeans that you buy and you have to buy that same kind always after that.
For me it's
Big Stars.
I have been on the search and found some tonight that fit me like a glove.
![]() |
| That's not my butt...I could only wish. :) But...the jeans are cute right?! |
Anyways, I'm super excited. There is nothing better than getting a pair of jeans that fit!
Second...
How about them Jazz!
Pulling off 2 games, 2 nights in a row, on the road and being under estimated both nights.
Looks like the Jazz are going to have a great season and I'm SO
ready to watch it play out.


2 comments:
I LOVE a good pair of jeans!
YAHOO, you finally got your pants!!!! I am seriously so happy for you...you've been deservin' of them for a while! ;)
Post a Comment