Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

That's right...SHE is my sister!!!

I think my older sister is pretty A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
I've always looked up to her so much and wanted to be a lot like her.
She helped mold me to be the person I am today.
She works so hard for her family!
Her four little girls are so lucky to have her as their mommy.
Especially little Gracie.
God knew she needed parents that were going to take the best care of her...and let me tell you he chose right!
She is a beautiful person inside and out...
I know some days it can be so overwhelming to have little kids around you 24/7.
She does such a great job at keeping her cool.
We have been watching home videos of us girls growing up.
haha
Mar and I were so weird and awkward.
BUT...
one thing I noticed was I wanted to be just like her.
You could see it in my eyes...
Growing up we had our own bedrooms but countless nights I grabbed a blanket and pillow and camped out on her bedroom floor.
We would talk for hours and hours....
I am so glad to say we are still super close!
Thank you for allowing me to be such a major part of your girls lives!
They truly bring me joy...
I am so blessed to have such an awesome older sister!!! :)
Love you Mar!


4 comments:

Marianne said...

Geez Suz, you know how to make a girl cry! I always feel like I'm the lucky one to have such a sweet and selfless sis. I love you lots!!

~Emily~ said...

Aww, how sweet is this ~ you're both truly so amazing!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful post! You really are a lucky girl to have such a loving and supportive sister.♥

val said...

such a cute photo of you two with your sassy shoes! who took these photos? and where did you go? love the background.