Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Young Womens...

I'm going to admit it...
Things have been a little rough for me lately.
I have felt like I've been stuck in a rut for awhile.
Basically, that I was doing everything I should...but it wasn't good enough.
Feeling second best...
never good enough.
But then...
I went to church on Sunday.
Our fast and testimony meeting was amazing...the spirit was so strong there...and then
I taught the lesson in Young Women's on Sunday.
The lesson wasn't on anything spectacular (Caring for our Physical Bodies)
But it's what I needed...
Looking into the girls eyes and seeing there love for me.
Seeing that they cared for me...
They run towards me every week with arms open yelling "Suzie!!!"
How do you not feel special?!?

You can't really see the writing on the bottom of that picture.
but it's our YW theme.
BE STRONG AND OF GOOD COURAGE
What a good reminder for me...
I love that phrase....
SOOO...that is exactly what I'm going to do....
(I know YW's is where I'm meant to be...it helps me more than I could imagine.)

3 comments:

~Emily~ said...

Suz! After talking w/you lately, I have to agree with you...I can tell that those YW truly NEED you in their lives!! There's no mistake about that.

Heck, I NEED you in my life too! It's funny how the twists & turns of life can take you exactly where you're suppose to be.

I LOVE YA SO MUCH & am SO SO SOOOO SO (a billion more SO's) happy that we are such close (& mushy) friends!!! ;)

Lisa and DJ said...

Believe me...I soooo know how you feel! The calling is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but so dang worth it. :)

Brittney said...

That was a sweet post:) Love YW's!!