Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Best thing I never had...

You know that song by Beyonce, the new one...
Part of the lyrics are...
I used to want you so bad
I'm so through with that
Cause honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had
And I will always be the, best thing you never had.
Best thing you never had!

I think that song was written for ME.
I love when you can truly let go and walk away from a situation and be soo glad that heavenly father knows YOU better than you think you even know yourself.
I think about all the times I wished and prayed for things to be right.
And in the end I am so thankful that he didn't make it right.
With each relationship you become stronger and more aware.
I know there are reasons for everything...and you grow with each step you take.
So...I'm honestly glad that he turned out to be the
"Best thing I never had."


No comments: