Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Opening my book a little more...

I don't consider myself to be an exciting person.
I think I'm just an ordinary girl...living life and enjoying it.
So to you this may not be too interesting.
But...
Want to know some things about me that you probably didn't already know?
Who am I kidding...
I'm an open book!

Thunderstorms are one of my favorite things in the world. (Like the one last night...I laid in bed til all hours of the night watching the sky light up and listening to the thunder roll)

Someday I want to write a book and have it published. I have lots of ideas on what it would be...I just have to figure out how to put it on paper. 

I'm actually really shy. I know I don't come across that way...but I am. 

I get attached to things really easily. Things, people, situations...

I hate to cook desserts. I love eating them...but cooking them is the worst!

I cry. I cry when I'm happy, sad, excited. That is how I express myself...

I used to think I knew exactly what I wanted in someone. Had a list. Now that I'm older that list doesn't even matter. I'm finding out that nice guys are truly a gem...and maybe just maybe that is what I want.

I try and be a really good friend to people. Friendships are what keep us going...

I LOVE flowers. Some people think they are cheesy...but I adore them!

I've learned my mom is usually right. Everything she has said or done has pretty much been right on... She is a smart woman!





1 comment:

wjmom said...

I love you. YOu are a beautiful, fabulous woman. I'm very glad we are friends.