It's hard to believe that after 11 great years...
I quit my job and moved on.
I honestly never thought I would leave.
BUT
When a great opportunity comes you jump.
My last week was one of the best/most emotional/ wonderful weeks of my life.
I cried pretty much every day.
On Thursday my bosses bought lunch {Cheesecake Factory} for everyone.
As we were all sitting there they opened the back door wide open and Bruce carried
THIS in...
It was so awesome.
My favorite UofU gear
A chair, a stadium seat, a hoodie and some golf balls!
Here I am checking out my new gifts!
I cried and was so grateful.
Here are some of my favorite people in the entire world!
Cami and I have a joke going where we put our fingers in a heart and say WBFF
which stands for "work best friends forever"
{How am I going to survive without her...10 years we were together TEN!}
Then on Friday my last day I walked in and the entire office was decorated and everyone had brought a potluck item. It was such a surprise to me...
Cami got me a basket full of some of my favorite treats, a candle, chapstick...a bracelet.
Cami got me a basket full of some of my favorite treats, a candle, chapstick...a bracelet.
Saying goodbye to Bruce Friday morning was very emotional.
I just sobbed!
He taught me so much.
Helped me become who I am today.
Helped me become who I am today.
Gave me the gift of his children.
As the day went on...
one by one I said goodbye to patients and co workers.
I called some of my favorites to tell them so they wouldn't be shocked when they came in.
I shut down the office for the last time ...
{Since Kerry had Friday off...which by the way she gave me a gift certificate for a massage on Thursday! It totally made my day}
Cried the entire time.
Took my keys off the key chain and set them on her desk.
Cami and I walked out together...
She shut the door behind us and all I could think was "this is it"
As the door shut a flood of emotions came back
I mean how many times did I go to work and have so many experiences.
Happy ones
Sad ones
Grateful ones
Scary ones...
I grew up there.
Became who I am.
Became a woman!
Made life long friendships.
I walked out to the parking lot and my car was decorated.
Cami and I hugged.
I got in my car and drove away.
I know I made the right choice.
But sometimes change is hard...this was a lot harder than I thought.
But I am proud of everything I accomplished there.
I am better today because of OHC!

5 comments:
we'll definitely miss seeing you there! zach went yesterday to get his teeth cleaned and steve asked where you were...guess i haven't told him yet!
That makes me sad just thinking about it.
That Is a hard place to leave! I'm grateful for ohc because of alot of things, one of which is because that's where I met you! Good luck on your new adventures!!!
Wow, if that all doesn't tell you how great and loved you are!!!
Wow! They gave you the sweetest goodbye ever! Do you see how loved you are?! YOu will be missed there. You will do great at your new job. LOve you Suz!
Post a Comment