Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's the little things really...

I'm feeling s blessed and grateful.
WHY?
Because I know I'm loved...

you know the saying

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things after all."

I've been really trying to count my blessings lately and pick up on the little things.

things such as...

sweet little girls when they see me come to the door running towards me with their arms wide open yelling SUZIE!

Tearful eyes as I part ways and venture out.

Sweet letters from dear friends.

Someone saying thank you.

The smile that the sweet old lady at the grocery store gave me.

The girl in the public bathroom complimenting me on my shirt.

My mom simply saying..."I was thinking about you and i love hanging out with you."

Spending a weeknight on the dock laying on our tummy's and catching up at daybreak lake with my best friend.

the list truly goes on
and on
and
on and
ON!

Notice the little things...
and you will feel more loved!

1 comment: