Yesterday was my first day on the job...
It was intense.
My new job is very physically and mentally demanding.
We stand to do surgery...and you constantly have to be 2 steps ahead.
AND..
people are sedated...that means you have to monitor a lot of things.
Blood pressure
Pulse
Oxygen
Heart Rate
and a lot more...
Heart Rate
and a lot more...
So much responsibility.
But I really think I'm going to love it.
In fact today I gave 2 people IV's.
I'm so proud.
Last night Shell and I got together and had dinner at Hacienda in Draper.
Best Mexican food ever! No joke.
Then we walked around daybreak lake.
We ended up just sitting on the dock and catching up laughing, crying together and talking.
We had MUCH needed catching up to do.
I am so lucky to have her as my best friend.
Plus she is a knock out...
Look at her!
Absolutely GORGEOUS.

3 comments:
I'm so glad to hear the new job started out well. I hope it continues to be all you hope for and all you need. (P.S. Love to you bestie, who takes very good care of you!)
Wow. That's so exciting Suzie. Congrats!
That's awesome and crazy! I talked to my mom and she filled me in on all the crazy detail of your day. Hey I guess they think you can handle it to just throw you in there! Glad you had a relaxing night!
Post a Comment