Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

2 week catch up!

I really need to start blogging more often so that I don't have these catch up blogs to do.
I think back and think that nothing grand happened.

I ran a race
and got a little dirty...

Found out that a little BOY is going to be coming to our family.
My first nephew. 

Got a Root Canal and Crown. {with a small reaction that I have never seen. My gums and soft tissue became allergic to the topical so I had quite the allergic reaaction going on. better now}

Made a few important decisions.
{One being that I need time for Suzie. And that includes taking a small break from dating. I need to figure out some things for myself and focus on me.}

Made a few goals.
One that is weighing on my mind is all Christmas shopping finished AND wrapped by Halloween.

Did a runners boot camp with my awesome friend Amy Pett. If any of you need a good kick in the butt let me know and I'll get you her info. She ROCKS!

Tried the Melting Pot for the first time and fell in love with the cheese.
It was LOVE at first bite.

Had a party for Peyton and Shayla yesterday.
{there birthdays are 3 days apart}

Another special birthday is my Mom's TODAY!!!

I'm know I'm missing a lot of things.
that is why blogging when it happens is so important!

That's my story of the last 2 weeks.
:)

No comments: