Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dear Boy!

Dear Boy,

I don't hear from you for a week. And it's okay because I felt like we weren't good for each other too.
But then tonight as we were texting, you ask me a question and then cut it off and simply say...
"have a good night."
Even though I feel like we don't have a future. I'm bugged. You need to learn some tips on dating and maybe I do too. But seriously dude, what the heck!
THIS is the reason I need to just take some time for myself. Not date (even if it's just a few weeks) and figure some things out.
So to you I say it right back. Have a good night! ;)

Sincerely,
Suzie

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Seriously...so weird/random.

Brent and Luanne said...

Maybe he had to use the bathroom! Love you!