Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Guest Post Aundrea


Hello, blogging friends of Suzie’s!  I feel very honored to be asked to guest-post for my beautiful friend.  If you read my blog, you’ll see that it’s part journal, part randomness.  Now YOU get to be the recipients of my randomness.  Lucky you!

In our family, we have been accused of being pathetic because we quote movies all the time (bonus points if you know this one).  Now it’s your turn to join us for one of our favorite games:  NAME THAT MOVIE!   Never fear, this is the easy version.  If you are a Disney and/or chick flick aficianado, you’re in great shape.  If you want to add to the game, add a quote of your own from the same movie. 

1.       Look at this!  Look at this!  I’m so ticked off that I’m molting!
2.       Big mistake.  Big.  Huge.
3.       I have a big head and tiny arms.  Master.
4.       Two dollars!  I want my two dollars!
5.       That was totally wicked!
6.       I gotta nip this thing in the bud.  This has disaster written all over it.
7.       Somebody got to nail dat gull’s fins to da flo-ah.
8.       A ho! A ho! My dad's been captured by a ho!
9.       You’re Thor? 
Well, it hurtth.
10.   Next time you're talking to yourself, tell yourself you're single and end the conversation!
11.   Why couldn’t it be ‘follow the butterflies’?”
12.   The '60s weren't good to you, were they?
13.   It is NOT going to rain.
You ALWAYS say that, and then it ALWAYS does.

14.   I've found my moving buddy!
15.   I might kiss you.
I might be bad at it.
16.   Hey, don't look at me, I ain't biting no more butts.
17.   Failure is not an option.
18.   You’ve got serious thrill issues, Dude.
19.   No more rhyming now, I mean it!
Anybody want a peanut?
20.   Look at me and my bad self!  I snatched you right out of the air!  Look at me, I’m a crumbling canyon wall and I’m taking you with me.  Well not today, Son!  Uh-huh!  Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh.

For the answers, come visit me at “A Change Is As Good As A Rest” (blogwithaundrea.blogspot.com).  And welcome to our family!

No comments: