My life is good.
SUPER busy but good.
Life as a single girl is kinda crazy.
Never home
Living out of a bag you pack for work so that you can change on your way home to go here and there...
(Or maybe it's just me cause I don't know how to simplify.)
Anyways
It's amazing how a little 3 year old can totally change your out look on your day.
I was having a bit of a stressful day yesterday
when i saw that I had 2 missed calls from Marianne.
I called back and she told me it was Adelle wanting to tell me something.
The cute 3 year old got on the phone and with excitement in her voice told me something simple.
And then started yelling
"Come over right now!"
A 3 year old demanding your presence...is the greatest thing ever!
I am so lucky to be surrounded by some of the sweetest angels.
A 3 year old demanding your presence...is the greatest thing ever!
I am so lucky to be surrounded by some of the sweetest angels.
LIFE IS GOOD!


2 comments:
Haha, that is the CUTEST thing ever!!
She loves you!!
Post a Comment