Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Emotions...

I guess this week can be described as EMOTION.
I don't know of another way to put it, and it's only Thursday.
Let's start at the beginning.
Monday I got to go and have lunch with my cute cousin Emily who has the cutest pregnant belly ever and have lunch with her. She is a school teacher so she had Presidents Day off. And since Bruce and the O'Donoghes are in Hawaii I have the entire week off.
It was great. 
I feel so happy for her. She got married in June and will have a baby in May.
That night a special friend came and visited me and bought me dinner. Then we got a redbox. It was perfect.

Tuesday I met up with Kerry and went to the hospital to see baby Wyatt and Brandie. It was great seeing her and how happy she is.
(I'll be honest. After I left I cried...maybe it's cause I'm a girl. But as happy as I am for everyone, I crave that so much. I want to be a Mom soo much. 90% of my eggs have died already. Everyone around me has kids and I feel guilt that I'll never experience that with some of them. My nieces won't have cousins their ages.)
K, I'm done with that rant. :)
Then I met my Mom for lunch. We had a great conversation as always. It's so nice to have a Mom who is one of your very best friends.
That same day on Tuesday. One of the guys I used to date off and on for a year got married. I got the wedding invite but the decision to not go was pretty easy. But I did feel weird about it all. Not cause I wanted him cause I don't. But just a weird feeling. I was happy for him that he found the right person for him...but just felt this strangeness. Kinda weird.
That night I was back at the O'D feeling bored.
My special friend called me and said he was close by and wanted to come visit.
Of course I said yes.
So he did.
I blew off my little sister Lorianne and don't think I will ever live that one down. ;)
Wednesday was more of a relaxed day.
I slept in...
got the feather in my hair fixed cause I brushed really hard and almost ripped my hair out so it was falling out.
Went to work for a couple of hours...
Met Lorianne for lunch (to make up for blowing her off!)
Did laundry.
Got a call from Shelly--not good news about her dad and his cancer. :'(
I usually try and be really strong and NOT cry in front of her.
I couldn't though. I couldn't help but feel angry!!!
Got off the phone and had a really good cry.
My special friend came over again (his doing) and we watched Inception.
The thing about my special friend and I...we sure know how to laugh.
We joke, we play, we tease...it's FUN!
A lot of emotions this week...it's only Thursday.
:)

4 comments:

Ry and Kris Jones said...

Ok, who is this special friend? Are you dating him? I'm confused.

Aubrey said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels the I'm so happy for you but sad for me emotions. Sounds like you've had quite the rollercoaster week.

Jenilyn said...

I feel your pain sister friend. You're a trooper....and a fun girl...I hope your "special" friend recognizes that!

~Emily~ said...

Suzie Q, I love you! ;) HOW did I leave without huggin' you today?! You ARE a trooper & I hope that you...can feel comforted!

You KNOW how much I appreciate ya & think so highly of you. Call if ya need anything, xoxo