Yep...
I'm pretty sure I got a text this morning from someone saying...
"Happy Valentine's Day! Will you be my Valentine?"
AND...
I'm pretty sure I got these today at work from a handsome man!
he even brought them into work himself!
Too bad I was working on a patient and couldn't catch him before he booked it out of there!
Hope everyone had a great Valentines!


7 comments:
Love it....what a nice surprise!
Sounds like you had a great Valentine's day. I'm so happy things are going well!
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
This post makes me happy :)
SO exciting, you're TOTALLY deserving!! (i TOLD you...silly girl)
Yeah! What a LOVELY surprise! Been thinking about you! Hope all is well :) I need a catch up, if the where stays like this we should go walking....hee hee hee I can't run and talk!
Beautiful! (and so are the flowers)
He's such a freaking stud! I am 100% TEAM ***!!!!! lol lol lol lol
Post a Comment