What was your dream when you were a kid?
Did you have big dreams?
Did you think and know the world was yours?
I think my dreams were pretty darn simple.
As a little girl...
I wanted to be a swimming lesson teacher.
As a teenager when we were all in high school and everyone was picking their careers.
I tried to think of something...
HONESTLY TRIED!
But deep down I knew what I wanted...
and that was to be a Mom.
I pretty much knew that it was what I was supposed to do.
I knew I'd be good at it.
I knew I would love them more than words could express.
I had my PLAN and I had it all figured out.
I went to college for my generals.
In my second semester I got offered a job at a dental office.
They would train me and being that I had no idea what I wanted my degree in....I took the job.
Almost 11 years later I'm still at the dental office.
I don't have my degree, but that doesn't make me any less of a person than someone with their degree.
My plan didn't go the way I thought.
I imagined it to be so different.
I look at it this way...I have had some extensive training for my plan.
I have had the opportunity to help and be around lots of other peoples children.
All of this training will make me be a better Mom.
I'm not one to judge. But I've heard a couple of stories that have kinda shaken me up lately.
I just have to say this...I'm sure/know it's hard work being a Mom. I would never tell someone that it's an easy job. Because I actually think it's the hardest job ever.
Just love your children.
Treat your children with love.
Talk nicely to them.
THEY are your most prizes possessions!
I'm not one to judge. But I've heard a couple of stories that have kinda shaken me up lately.
I just have to say this...I'm sure/know it's hard work being a Mom. I would never tell someone that it's an easy job. Because I actually think it's the hardest job ever.
Just love your children.
Treat your children with love.
Talk nicely to them.
THEY are your most prizes possessions!
So there you have it...
When I DO have children of my own...
I will appreciate and love them so much, because it would have been worth the wait!


1 comment:
Did I tell you my new favorite quote? I feel like I did but maybe not. Here it is just in case. "we must let go of the life we had planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." I love that. I hope that means the life waiting for us is going to ne AMAZING.
Post a Comment