I've been told I'm a good story teller.
I like to tell stories, they are fun!
I've had some REALLY good ones lately...
here is just a few.
Yesterday at work, I got an 11 year old kid back to do a couple of fillings and an extraction.
He had never been numb before and was so nervous.
So, we put him on the gas....he told me how the kids at school told him how bad it hurts to get a shot etc...
i told him it wouldn't be that bad.
The doctor came in and we got him numb.
When we were done we told him how good he did and this was his response
(he is usually a very calm kid that is super polite)
kid:"Are you effing kidding me?? That didn't even hurt! What did those losers at school mean it would hurt! Are you effing kidding me???"
I was laughing so hard!
Then after we pulled his tooth out his mom asked if he wanted to see it.
his response
"Holy $#!*
it made me laugh sooooo hard!
.......................................
I love my phone....
I bought it after a certain boy "broke up" with me last spring.
It's been the best relationship.
It had tons of info in it...
special texts and pictures.
Tons of apps, music etc...
I woke up last Tuesday and i had an alert saying I needed to upgrade my software on my phone.
I did...
and everything was black.
EVERYTHING!
So i took it to the tmobile store at lunch and they had to wipe out my entire phone
everything was gone.
All my apps!
All my texts ( i had some saved, which is probably a blessing i don't have them anymore because I might look at it and dwell on it for not working out.)
All my pictures that people sent me of my cuties!
everything. :(
Lesson learned...
back things up on my phone better!
......................................................
The song Grenade my Bruno Mars.
Probably my most favorite in a looooong time.
I've loved it for awhile.
the word:
"Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all,
But you never give
Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss,
Why were they open?
Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash..."
I find the words a little ironic...
couldn't describe a certain situation more perfectly!
..........................................
I went on a first date last Thursday.
I KNEW it was going to be bad...
but I feel like if I don't at least go on one date then the
dating gods might be out to get me...
you know Karma.
Sooo.... I went
after Young Women's at 8:30
knowing it would be just a quick dinner....
he showed up wearing....
a
DISNEY PLUTO HOCKEY JERSEY!
There def isn't going to be a second date!
.................................................................
It's been so cold outside it almost hurts to breathe.
I'm so ready for spring...
............................................................................
It's tax season.
It's frustrating.
WHY?
Single people get hosed.
Why is it that we don't get as much back as everyone else...
I pay my taxes every month.
I'm a proud Americana.
I do all I can...
but some people get money handed to them for being on government assistance.
Like I'm talking about someone I know
7,000 dollars
and they pay way LESS in taxes each year than i do...
.......................................
I'll end this post with a happy story
My life is going great right now.
I'm loving it!
I'm not going to give any details cause...I just don't want to on my blog! :)
But just trust me...
good things are happening to me! :)
.......................................
I love my phone....
I bought it after a certain boy "broke up" with me last spring.
It's been the best relationship.
It had tons of info in it...
special texts and pictures.
Tons of apps, music etc...
I woke up last Tuesday and i had an alert saying I needed to upgrade my software on my phone.
I did...
and everything was black.
EVERYTHING!
So i took it to the tmobile store at lunch and they had to wipe out my entire phone
everything was gone.
All my apps!
All my texts ( i had some saved, which is probably a blessing i don't have them anymore because I might look at it and dwell on it for not working out.)
All my pictures that people sent me of my cuties!
everything. :(
Lesson learned...
back things up on my phone better!
......................................................
The song Grenade my Bruno Mars.
Probably my most favorite in a looooong time.
I've loved it for awhile.
the word:
"Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all,
But you never give
Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss,
Why were they open?
Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash..."
I find the words a little ironic...
couldn't describe a certain situation more perfectly!
..........................................
I went on a first date last Thursday.
I KNEW it was going to be bad...
but I feel like if I don't at least go on one date then the
dating gods might be out to get me...
you know Karma.
Sooo.... I went
after Young Women's at 8:30
knowing it would be just a quick dinner....
he showed up wearing....
a
DISNEY PLUTO HOCKEY JERSEY!
There def isn't going to be a second date!
.................................................................
It's been so cold outside it almost hurts to breathe.
I'm so ready for spring...
............................................................................
It's tax season.
It's frustrating.
WHY?
Single people get hosed.
Why is it that we don't get as much back as everyone else...
I pay my taxes every month.
I'm a proud Americana.
I do all I can...
but some people get money handed to them for being on government assistance.
Like I'm talking about someone I know
7,000 dollars
and they pay way LESS in taxes each year than i do...
.......................................
I'll end this post with a happy story
My life is going great right now.
I'm loving it!
I'm not going to give any details cause...I just don't want to on my blog! :)
But just trust me...
good things are happening to me! :)

3 comments:
I seriously LOVE your stories. Disney shirt? Please tell me he lost a bet.
You've got some great stuff there!
I think you should post the good things that are happening! ;) Because I want to know!
So happy for you!
ok, I'm just going to say it. Why does a woman in America get rewarded for having babies out of wedlock? Seriously! Maybe my lover-husband and I should get divorced (still love and live with eachother of course). That way, I can be paid loads of moolah for being the single mom of four girl! Don't get me wrong, I admire single moms who live an honest lifestyle. But really, why should honest hard-working families, and single people get kicked in the rear end. I know, on a soap box here, but I just had to say it. Love ya!
Post a Comment