Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Punched...

You know that feeling like you got punched in the stomach...
That's me tonight!
WHY?
a couple of reasons...
First is rejection.
I'm better off. I KNOW I am! Seeing someones true colors speaks volumes.
but just knowing he DIDN'T want me.
OUCH!
(there is a lot more to the story I wish I could say but I can't)
second...Getting a certain someone you used to dates wedding invitation.
I truly am happy for him and I know she is a better match for him.
But still...

I'm just grateful god knows me better than I do...
He has a plan for me.
I just need to have FAITH!
Faith that all this pain and loneliness will be worth it in the end.
" maybe the happy ending is just moving on. or maybe the happy ending is this: knowing after all the unreturned phone calls and broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment... you never gave up hope. "





2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Mostly what I want to say is ugh! This must end at some point right? Please tell me you didn't get invited to the sealing.

Rebekah said...

Blah!! Call me sometime!