For Shelly's 30th
I gave her the gift of a spa day and lunch.
But I knew it was no fun to go alone so of course I went too!
Jeff watched the girls...(they were in heaven)
Jeff watched the girls...(they were in heaven)
We had the appointments scheduled...
I woke up and had HIVES!
grrr....
but I didn't let that stop us....
i just got my make up done instead of something that would irritate my skin
Here we are right before we left.
We headed to Cafe Rio....
then went to the
Avenue's Day Spa.
It's a really great Spa if you are ever wondering.
Shell got an hour massage and let's just say she loved it.
When she was done she was in like a trance...it was cracking me up.
My make up
And the two of us....
I swear we can never get a serious picture....one of us is usually being too goofy! ;)
Ya....
it's so great having a best friend!
WE ARE 30 BABY!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE 30 BABY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment