Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sleeping Beauty!

What would life be without a best friend who isn't afraid to be silly and goofy with you.
Shelly and I went to see Sleeping Beauty at Capitol Theatre on Wednesday night.
We braved the scary storm....
got Cafe Rio
I swear I am trying to be a "sophisticated" person and like the ballet etc...
but it was really strange.
The beginning was awesome and I understood everything...
but then it kept going and going it was over 2 1/2 hours.
Plus Little Red Riding Hood, the Wolf and a BIG creepy dancing frog made an appearance.
But it was still such a fun memorable night.
Sarah watched Shelly's girls so she snapped a picture for us before we left.
(thanks Sarah)

We showed up wearing the same colors AND sassy tights...
great minds DO think a like.

Showing the SB pamphlet

Yes, we both have feathers in our hair and LOVE them!

Doesn't everyone do this during Intermission???


OH ya, I'm trying to be more sophisticated...oops!

And the final picture of the night...
I love it and think it could be in a magazine.




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that "our" posts never get commented on! Lol. Freaking hilarious. That was SO much fun!!! I agree...it was looong and got pretty creepy at the end. Still very good though. Thank you for such a FUN night! I adore you, and our friendship. xoxo