Lots of my friends signed up for the dirty dash...
I did it last fall and had a blast.
I had full intentions on signing up but then....
I
PROCRASTINATED
Imagine that! :)
Luckily they had afternoon spots open so my other procrastinator friend Amy and I decided to do it together.
We decided to dress up like 80 chicks!
We jumped hay, crawled through tubes, scaled walls into mud piles, jumped in pools of mud, ran through tires, Swampy mush, HUGE blow up slide, and the PIG pen at the end....
HOW FUN!
Here we are after!
Seriously SOO dirty!
Then I ran into my friend Ryan...
AND...
Ken
They had treats for you after
anyone thirsty?
ya, I didn't take one! :)
They provided the coldest showers EVER
I think I had hypothermia afterwards...
And to top of the afternoon...
I found these right by my car.
Nice!
There is something about rolling in the mud and getting down and dirty.
And I love it!!! :)









5 comments:
Remember how I totally copied your post about this last year?!? Kind of sad I missed it this year.
That looks like SO much fun! Great job, Suzie!!!
Yup, looks like a great time as always.....that 10K kicked my trash last year. I think a 5K would have been perfect! Keep on keepin on!
I'm sure it would have been fun if we ran with everyone else we knew, but our last minute adventure was so fun. I'm so glad you wanted to do it or I wouldn't have. Love The Suzie!
How fun!! Are you doing the Dirty Girl at Wheeler Farm July 2nd?
Post a Comment