Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do Over...

Can I get a Do-Over today?
FIRST:
I woke up LATE!
Usually it's not too big of deal...
BUT
as of last month we can't be late more than 3 times in a month or we get fired.
We even signed a contract.
Our start time is 7:45
Monday I clocked in at 7:46 (1 min late)
And today I clocked in at 9am.
Soo....
For the rest of the month I HAVE to be on my A game.
I went to the doctors on Monday for the hives I have been getting lately and the diagnosis is:
Chronic Hives
The solution:
Take allergy medication every night for 3 months. I think they are making me sleepy.
SECOND:
I felt bad about being late so thought I would do a drink run for everyone to be nice.
Called and got everyones order...
got to the gas station
and my wallet wasn't in my purse!
What!?!
It's either at home or in my friend's car from last night.
I had to walk in to work...
late
empty handed
without the drinks I promised them.
THIRD:
Bad headache....
My head is throbbing...

*SIGH*
Fingers crossed today get's better!
:)

1 comment:

wjmom said...

I don't even want a do-over today. I just want the dang day to end. That is all.