Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Driving...

Yesterday
I jumped on the freeway on my day off headed to work because Alexa had a toothache and wanted Aunt Suzie to work on her.
All of a sudden my car started to shake and when I say shake I mean SHAKE!
It all happened so fast and I heard a LOUD bang. (The sound still haunts me)
I looked in the rear view mirror and saw pieces of tire flying every which way.
SOMEHOW...
I  made it to the shoulder without getting into a crash or rolling my jeep.
I seriously believe I had help from the other side at that moment...
I sat there in shock scared to death.
My first instinct was to call my dad.
But then I remembered he was out of town with my mom.
CRAP!
I ended up calling Marianne crying and she suggested I call Highway Patrol.
I did...
and they sent someone out to help.
THANK YOU TAX DOLLARS!
I was so grateful..
It was so scary!
HOW did I NOT get hurt?!?!?!
I mean SERIOUSLY...
Someone is watching out for me!
I said quite a few thank you prayers yesterday!

1 comment:

Brent and Luanne said...

Thank goodness for guardian angels! Love ya honey!!!