Last night my buddy called me up and said he wanted to come see my new place. It had been a couple of weeks since I had seen him...so of course I told him to come on down. BUT he asked a favor of me...
he wanted me to call his gf to see if I could borrow him for the night. Um...okay? But I did for him....
Then he had to call her and check in with her while he was with me....(awkward) And she kept texting him pictures of herself while he was at my house. --- can we say insecure? Our conversation wasn't the best. He told me she doesn't want him to see me anymore. ( I felt like it was a bad friends episode. you know the one where ross tells rachel...) and he left a little earlier then planned.
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

3 comments:
K, that's just WEIRD. (Insert eye-rolling here)
If it was gonna be so awkward, why did he call you? Weird, I tell you!
Is that Kevin? That's just weird. I don't really see him taking that from a girl...but I guess I don't really know him.
On another note...let's play soon!
I would like to say DITTO to everything Erin just said ;)
Post a Comment