Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Overwhelmed...

Life has been really overwhelming lately.
I can't seem to organize a THING!
I've called my mom in tears multiple times (I'm sure she is just sick of it)
because I just feel lost.
I had the day off work on Tuesday and I think I did just what the doctor ordered.
Went to lunch with Shelly and Shay and Peyton at the Nauvoo Cafe.
Then we took advantage of the beautiful weather and walked around Temple Square.
It was so nice and peaceful.
 The girlies and I sitting by the fountain. Peyton is such a diva and I love it....look at her with those sassy sunglasses. And Shay is my mini me. People think she is my daughter all the time.
We were just sitting there talking and I looked up and had to take a picture of that.
Does it get much prettier than that?

Sometimes the best remedy to stress and life is to walk away and forget about it for a few hours.
I am truly blessed!

No comments: