Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

15 Things about me You May Not Know about SUZIE!

1. I am a Calender Nazi. They have to have everything written in the same colored pen and in a straight line. If not it drives me crazy! (Ask my co-workers)
2.I would eat a Lean Cuisine everyday for lunch if i could!
3. I LOVE my job. I don't think many people can say that but after 9 years I still feel the same.
4.It's physically impossible for me to leave the house without putting perfume on. I just can't do it.
5.When I play sports/run, I can only wear Nike shoes. I've been a Nike girl since my first pair of basketball shoes.
6.If I see a penny on the groud heads up, I have to pick it up (I know it can be gross with germs) It's good luck and the rest of my day will be good too!
7. I floss everyday! And brush 3+ times.
8. I have sleeping problems. I can't fall asleep before midnight and I usually average 3-4 hours of sleep a night.
9. I'm obsessed with Sports. It's an illness and I know it. I shouldn't waste so much time watching it.
10.I wear headbands more than the average person. In fact so much that i have indents behind my ears.
11.I can't back down from a dare. I'm too competitive to say no. I'm SO competitive it's ridiculous. (at least I'm not a sore looser though! )
12. I worry about everything
13. when I'm feeling stressed or mad, usually i won't say anything BUT my face is an open book and everyone knows how i feel anyway!
14. I think about and stress about my future everyday.
15. It takes a lot for someone to "tear down my walls" but when they do, they have my whole heart and attention.

3 comments:

Madsen Clan said...

Ha Ha!! Calender Nazi! So true!!!

Britney said...

Fun, I love these!

MEG said...

LOL. I think the headband part is really funny. I've never looked good in a headband - something about my large forehead or funny hairline. I wish I could sport one though.

I believe you when you say you brush and floss multiple times a day - you have nice teeth!

Thanks for the list of random stuff! I got a chuckle!