Poor Peyton had to stay at the hospital until LATE that night. So I stayed the night with the girls...I woke up and visited with Scott and Shelly for a bit... talked to Peyton and then headed home to do the unthinkable!! Run 10 miles!!! Yes I ran 10 miles today with my awesome friend Stacy at a great pace...and burned over 1500 calories.. it was so good because the weather was awesome(i even got a sunburn)!!I am pretty sore tonight but feel super proud and accomplished!!!
So then after the run i did some things with my parents and then i went to the gateway and the Jazz game with my friend Emily! It was such a good game to go to because first of all they gave out Jazz balls at the door.... and then they did an amazing tribute to Larry Miller!!! He really was an amazing man who did so much for the state of Utah! They played a clip of him talking, had a moment of silence and then had the whole ESA sing the National Anthem because they knew that is what he would have wanted! Then they presented his wife and children with beautiful flowers!!! It was very emotional!!! But what topped the night off was the JAZZ WON!! They played an awesome game!! We had a blast and I just cant get enough games I love em!!!



He will be missed and the Jazz won't be the same without him!!

1 comment:
How fun!!! You are so active, I love it. Thank you sooooo much for your help with the girls. You really were a lifesaver! And thank you for making it fun for them. They are still talking about it. I can't believe they got that lucky at Mayan. Geez! What an awesome Jazz game that was for you to go to. With the LHM dedication....yikes! Tear jerking. We watched the game and thought how specail it was for you to be part of it. And come on....Boozer is back! Yah!!! I'll start watching again. LOL
Post a Comment