I am totally stressed out! I leave for Hawaii in 10 days and I don't have a swimsuit! Oh No! My swimming suits from summer time don't fit and they don't have any out in the stores. Has anyone seen any? Or know of any places online? I know its February so its not very likely to have a big selection, but im desperate! YIKES!
7 comments:
K I just went through the same thing.
You still have time for an online order so:
Lands End has cute stuff that isn't skimpy - and a sale right now
Victoria's secret always has good sales and their bottoms fit good. I got a one piece this year and love it.
Diviine Modestee has suits that are actually really cute. There is a store in American Fork or you can order online.
Also, Target, JC Penney, and Sears all have their swimsuits in right now.
Have fun shopping! You deserve a fabulous suit to match your new slim and fabulous body! And have fun in Hawaii!
I was at the Shade outlet stores in St. George a couple of weeks ago and they had TONS to choose from there. I don't know if there are stores here in the valley or if they have a website but it's worth a try. Also, there's always Ebay...Have a fantastic trip you lucky duck!!
Target has all of there swimsuits out! They are way on top of it this year.
I saw some at the Shade store, Target, and Divine Modest has really cute ones! Hope that helps, have fun in Hawaii!! I cannot wait to read your post about your beach romance!!
I say....forget the suit and go naked! It will save you a lot of time and stress. And money. :)
ha ha could you imagine! People would run screaming in every direction when i walked towards them!!
YOu already got a lot of suggestions so I just want to say, Have fun in Hawaii!
Post a Comment