Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, February 27, 2009

2 LUCKY GIRLS!!!

Last night I was with Shelly at the gateway and we were standing by a fire pit, when this man came up to us with tickets to the Jessica Simpson, R.S Flatts concert. He asked if we wanted them and we were really skeptical! He said they were great seats and that he couldn't use them and we could have them for free. Um... WTF!! So we headed over to the ESA laughing hysterically wondering if it was to good to be true. We walked right in, had lower bowl seats and was SO CLOSE to the stage! I don't know how we were so lucky! Stuff like that never happens to me :) The concert was awesome! Jessica Simpson looked amazing {the tabloids suck!} And Rascal Flatts put on such a good show!!!


Showing off our AWESOME TICKETS!!




JESSICA SIMPSON!!! LOOK AT HER BODY!!


THE LEAD SINGER OF RASCAL FLATTS!!!!

What an awsome night!!! YAY!!

6 comments:

The Ingebretsen's... said...

I cannot begin to explain how jealous I am! I wanted to go to that concert sooooooo bad! Rascal Flatts is one of my all time favorite bands, and everytime they come to Utah I beg Tom to take me! LUCKY LUCKY YOU!

Britney said...

Holy crap?!?! I'd say you were LUCKY! Whoot woot!

MEG said...

I still can't believe that luck! The seats WERE amazing! You guys deserved a girls night out on some random dude at the Gateway!

Aubrey said...

1.Oh my gosh! You are so lucky.

2.Loved your post about how great single life is. I have actually been making a similar list lately.

3.I just tried to look at your running blog and saw it's private. I love reading it. It motivates me. I would love an invite. aubrey_zaruba@hotmail.com

4.when the heck are we going to see you? it has been forever.

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh you are soo lucky!I love the Rascal Flatts! So cool!

Michelle said...

That was so amazing! I still can't believe it. lol