Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Biehn Girls!

Scott and Shelly had a buisness trip down in Hunington beach last week for 5 days. I offered to watch the girls while they left. Shell was really nervous to leave them but im so glad she trusted me enough with the girls. They were so sweet and so good the entire time.

Kaleigh was such a good helper and obeyed me the entire time. Shayla was so sweet she told me how pretty i was (she is the compliment queen) and it was so cute watching her interact with Peyton. Peyton was my little buddy. She walked around the house saying "Suzie" all day long. It was so sweet.

I love playing the mommy role. It really helps feel the void in my life. I always say when i finally become a mom it will be like im graduating college and doing my dream job since i have had so much experience with kids and watching them. I felt emotional the last night when i put the kids to bed. I just held Peyton asleep on me for about an hour loving every minute of it! :)

Thanks girls for being so good and thanks Scott and Shell for the experience. Anytime you want to go i am willing!!!

2 comments:

MEG said...

Hey Suzie! You are a doll for doing that. Did you have to take work off? I'm sure you had a blast playing mom all week. I bet the girls had fun with you too!

Marianne said...

Suzie, you are such a good auntie. I always tell people that you should have loads of kids right now because you'd make such a better mom than me. My girls are so blessed to have you!