Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Goodbye Party!

Yesterday Alexa was telling me how much she is going to miss me while I'm in Hawaii. So I decided to throw a "goodbye party" with her and Grace. When they got to my house Grace was upset because she wanted to wear a party dress, so Marianne and i went and got a couple of Julianne's T-shirts! It was so low key we just laid in my bed, ate pop tarts and watched Sleeping Beauty! I LOVE spending time with those girls!



{Please ignore my ugliness in these pictures, Hadley any make-up and my hair is pulled up.} This is Suzie all natural! LOL..... Getting some Lovin From Gracie!!






Laying in Bed with Alexa....
Eating Pop Tarts in Aunt Suzie's bed... Yes its crummy and i shook the bed out :).......
I love these girly's so much!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Ohh lovely!!:) I was wondering where those shirts went!! Jk...I didn't even realize they were missing!! So cute though...those girls love you to pieces!!!!:)

Rebekah said...

you are the best aunti ever! they are sooo lucky!

Michelle said...

How sweet! You really are the best Aunt to them. xoxoxo