Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Off to the Races!

Jack and Eric are in a ski race team up at Alta, so this morning i dragged my friend Emily with me up to Brighton to watch them speed down the mountain! These kids can ski better than i can walk! (no joke) it was so fun watching them and the talent they have developed. Emily and I had tons of fun people watching and sipping our hot cocoa!!
Eric went first...


Okay i know, not attractive but this man was looking at us taking a picture and said he would take one for us and as he was doing it he was swearing at us! So funny!! So this is me laughing hysterically!!


Then Jack went!! It was so nice to be up in the Mountains!!! What awesome boys they are growing up to be!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so sweet! I LOVE the picture of you cracking up. It's too cute. Thanks for sitting on the couch chatting with me till 4am last night. It was so fun! I feel bad that it ended so horribly though. SOOOOO sorry!!!! ;(

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Your hair is so long! I love it!