Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentine This Year IS.....

I've thought long and hard about who should be my Valentine....

Not just anyone deserves this title, It needs to go to someone who understands me more than anyone. Who has been through everything with me. Who loves me for me.

The only way to find happiness is to love yourself right!?



So, this year my Valentine is ME!!!! HAPPY VALENTINES SUZIE!!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

AHHH!!! How can anyone not think you are just the cutest thing in the entire world!!:) I think that was the most adorable post ever!! You Go Girl!!

The Hickens said...

Happy Valentines Day !!!! :)

~Emily~ said...

Haha, this is why I basically idolize you...I decided to do the same - well I chose MYself as my Valentine :)

Michelle said...

And what better Valentine?! Good for you. I love you!