Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sitemeter

It seems as if my sitemeter has gone crazy.
It's telling me I have all these views on my blog.
I promise you I'm not very cool...PROMISE you.
But I was just really curious who reads my blog.
I don't think their is such a thing as "blog stalking"
I do it too....to a few people.
Sometimes you just find a blog that you really like to read, or you feel like you relate to that person so you want to read what is going on with them...
SOOO...
If you read my blog will you please comment and tell me.
I'm just curious! :)
P.S-Someone FLAGGED my blog as inappropriate. Seriously? Blogger had to research it and luckily I passed. Phew!

12 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

You know I read it--with all it's inappropriate content;). That's too funny!

Madsen Clan said...

Geez suz! Quit being so inappropriate! Haha! Jk.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome...and you are so inappropriate it only makes sense that your blog is too!

Aubrey said...

Inappropriate? What?

I'm glad you did this post. Don't be mad if I copy:)

You know I'm a reader and that we met at Turnberry, but how did we meet? You cam answer in my copy post:)

emily gibson said...

I had to report all those naughty pictures you posted. Just not "appropriate" of you. ;)

Michelle said...

I know this is going to be a shock, but guess what? I read your blog! :)
P.S., I'm the one who flagged you. (because of those slutty fish net tights of ours) We are sooo inappropriate! LOL

Lisa and DJ said...

I'm here Suzie! :)

I'm Mindy. said...

I love reading your blog! :)

Shirley said...

Of course I read your inappropriate blog! I just can't stay away! Ok Ok I Stalk it!

Ry and Kris Jones said...

I read it!! Even though I don't comment like I should. P.S. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the charity dental work info. I will, I promise!!!

val said...

inappropriate. ha!
i'm reading!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

I read it :)