I've been thinking about another giveaway for awhile now.
I love to give things and make people happy.
What better way then winning a prize?
SO...
I thought long and hard about a good gift and this is what I came up with.
I love that store...
most my clothes I own are from there..
who doesn't love that store?!
You can shop online if you are out of state.
or
Go into the many stores they have here in the valley.
Yay!
So..
1. Follow - if you don't already.
2. Blog about it.
3. Leave a comment.
I will do the random counter Memorial Day!
Good Luck!

4 comments:
Hooray for Down East!
Okay Suzie..I am following..blogging..and commenting! Thanks for having cute ideas like giveaways! Yes, who doesn't love downeast! Have fun this week! :)
Yay! I'm doing all three:
follower
blogged
this comment! ;)
Love ya!
Oooh, I LOVE Down East!
Following.
Blogged.
Commenting.
xo ;)
Post a Comment