Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pintrest? Pinning?

Can anyone tell me what Pinning is?
Maybe I'm not cool?
Haven't jumped on the pinning bandwagon.
But I hear it's great fun...
What is it?
I want to "pin" too?
Help a girl out! ;)

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I LOVE pinterest. It's the most amazing way to store cool stuff you see online. You have to ne invited to join which is sort of lame. Text me your email and I will invite you. I can show you all about it when we're roommates:)

Team Beardshall said...

Ditto, it's awesome. Really all you need to do is go to pintrist.com and hit the request an invite button. It will take a few days but you will be in love!

rachel said...

Did you get an invite yet? If so, let's follow each other! I'm obsessed! Let me know if you need an invite :)

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Did you join? I LOVE it! If you need an invite let me know. I will add you as a friend so I can see what you pin!