When I moved back home...
my intentions weren't to stay this long.
I paid off every single last bill.
BUT
the timing wasn't right.
I knew this was where I was supposed to be.
My parents have been so kind to let me live here and they have been so good to me.
They don't treat me like a child and they respect and honor every choice I make.
I always said I'd move out when it felt right. If the right situation presented itself.
WELL...
the time has come and I'm moving out.
Mom's sad and so is Dad.
(They will be empty nesters)...weird!
I'm sad too...but I know this is going to bring me positive change.
The girls I'm moving in with are awesome!
(I can't live with just anyone.)
I'm going to miss the young women and my ward.
But I know that ward will always feel like home to me.
Who knows maybe I'll even check out the singles ward for a few months.
(until I get kicked out in 7 months.)
It's
good.
and
I'm
super
excited!!!

2 comments:
WOOT WOOT!!! Yahoo 'neighbor!'...(that just has the best ring to it) I am SO estatic for you ~ it's always exciting to turn over a new leaf. Not to mention, your roomies are totally rad :)
We are Soooooo excited you're moving in!
Post a Comment