Do you ever feel like your life could be made into a movie?
Or a reality show?
I do...
Sometimes I just shake my head and laugh....
Being a single girl and dating in the LDS community can be comical at times.
Just down right....
WEIRD
I think every girl in my situation can attest to this.
And unless you are almost or 30 something and dating and have been doing it for years...it just seizes to amaze you.
Like the guy I met at a party.
Like the guy I met at a party.
Not attracted to him but super nice.
He invites me to a friendly gathering with lots of people.
I go. See a friend there and talk to him for a bit.
Thinking just friends.
He invites me to institute...i bring Kevin along.
Just friends.
He invites me to the cobbler social.
I bring Emily and I run into him.
SOOO.....
he calls me tonight to go get yogurt with a whole bunch of people but it's late around 10 pm
and I just got home from Pilate's at the gym.
I politely tell him thanks but It was late and blah blah blah...
He tells me I'm confusing.
Says he was annoyed that at the dinner i talked to my friend.
Annoyed I brought Kevin to institute
Annoyed I talked to HIM at the cobbler thing.
UM....
Hello?!?!?!?
He said he wanted to know where I was at and that if I didn't want to be in a relationship with him then he can't talk to me anymore.
I was really nice and told him I wasn't ready to be in a relationship.
(We hadn't even gone out on a DATE!)
He gets mad...hangs up on me and deletes me on facebook.
Nice!
THAT is what is out there to date people. THAT is why so many amazing girls are still single.
THE END!

5 comments:
Oh geez...this is why I freak out on a daily basis about being single.
Truthfully, I keep wanting to laugh & cry at the same time about this. . . what's a girl to do?! It feels like the practical jokes will never end!
RIGHT?!?! What is with all the insane dancing about that happens before a guy will ask you out? It's total crap. Don't get my number, add me on Facebook, text me all flirty from time to time, see me at church stuff and never ask me out but then make assumptions about "us". Grrrrrrr......
Haha...that is comical. What can I say Suz, but people want to be with you and date you...even if you only just met...what a`wierdo that one was, but I am glad you shared!!!
Laughing, laughing, laughing. Didn't you know you two were together. Helllooo it was so obvious! That's right Suz you are an amazing girl!
Post a Comment