For Kaleigh's Birthday
I gave her the gift of going to the movies with me to see Justin Bieber Never Say Never.
Well a month or so has past and I've been super busy blah blah blah...
We realized it only has a couple weeks left in the Dollar Theatres...so I knew I had to take her ASAP.
Tonight was the night...
the movie was umm...
Let's just say I bet her Mom is really glad I had the honor of watching it with her so she didn't have to.
K, was so cute and held my hand the entire time and laid her head on me...such a sweetie.
On the drive home this was our conversation.
K: Suzie, I really, REALLY want to marry Justin Bieber. But since you can't keep a boyfriend...I guess you can marry him instead.
Me: hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Oh Kaleigh you can have him...I promise I won't feel bad! ;)
I had to document this...I'm still laughing about it. Too funny!!!!! :)

4 comments:
You might die reading this, but I really kind of went to see it.
Oh.my.GOSH...haha! Kids never fail to make me laugh with their perspectives of things....what a cutie pie. And what a good auntie you are!
Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you! I hope you are doing okay!
That is so freaking funny! I'm sorry....but at the same time I think it's hilarious. Thank you for taking her. She had the best time and talked about it all morning. You freaking ROCK Suz!!!! xoxo
Post a Comment