Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happiness

THIS......
is where I'm headed. 
Things were hard and rough. I can't deny it 
But I have accepted it and and starting to feel so extremely grateful for how GOOD my life is.
It's the little things that add up to make it great. 
I have a frame in my room that says:
"Happiness is where you find it."
SO TRUE!
Here is just a few example of the simple things that make my life so great.

~Hugs and Kisses from the little girls...Somehow that makes everything better.
~A card sent in the MAIL to me...from someone I see all the time. She could have hand delivered it to me but instead I got a sweet surprise in the mail.
~Getting invited to have dinner at your best friends because she is making one of your favorite meals.
~Volunteering for a race event. (It was so cool to be on the other end)
~Trying out a new institute class.
~Getting to hold Baby Blake who is 2 weeks hold for a few hours and visit with his beautiful mommy.
~Going to the movies with my parents.
~Thor--he is SO hot!
~Randomly going to the batting cages with my Mom! ha ha we laughed SO hard.
~New opportunities
~Reading the entire Book of Mormon in 2 weeks. (No joke, that was such a challenge and a blessing)
~Realizing that Heavenly Father has a plan specifically for ME!
~A new pair of jeans that fit like a glove.

Seriously...could life be any better???
:) 

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh, Suz, that is so cute!!!