I'm healing...
Slowly
but
I
am
getting
better
everyday!
Music plays a huge part for me...
I tend to sit and reflect and listen and ponder.
A few songs have really helped me.
Colbie Calliat
Snow Patrol
Jenny Phillips
Avril Lavinge
Anyone have any other good songs??

4 comments:
Rascal Flats has some really good healing songs. I would say "Call if off" by Tegan and Sara, but that one isn't very cheerful. Keith Urban. All American Rejects "Give you Hell". Just a few suggestions :). Love you girl!
Wow Suz, what a roller coaster! :( His loss, like Amy said. Chin up, Love you!
You are awesome and I love you! That's all. xoxo
I have a whole "feel good" mix CD. I'll have to burn you a copy, but the songs that really seem to prop me up are:
Be Ok, Ingrid Micahelson
Somehwere over the Rainbow, Ingrid Michaelson (both of those songs make me cry when I'm down, but in a good way)
Uprising, Muse
Dog Days are Over, Florence + the Machine
Let it be Me, Ray LaMontagne
You are the Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
Anchor, Mindy Gledhill
Whole Wide World, Mindy Gledhill
Flowers in the Window, Travis
Post a Comment